Training by the Los Angeles School of Etiquette and Protocol is always customized and tailored to the individual needs of our clients. We are happy to focus on and emphasize those things which are most important to you.
Here are just a few of the topics around which we can build customized training programs:
- International business etiquette.
- Etiquette for young professionals.
- Contemporary manners for women in business.
- Basic table manners for teens.
- Introductions, greeting and the art of the handshake.
- Developing powerful elevator speeches.
- Wedding etiquette--not all wedding planners are alike.
John and I wanted to thank you again for our Sunday lesson, we really enjoyed it and appreciated your style and approach. We're looking forward to putting this to lesson to use."
- A.M., Husband and Wife from Culver City
- "My training gave me much more confidence in my new position. Thank you very much for making the training interesting and effective.
- S.K., Los Angeles
- "Thank you very much for the comprehensive training. I had no idea that I could learn so much that I'm sure will be valuable in the future. I'm going to recommend you to several friends."
- B.C., Santa Monica
- "My children learned more in two hours than I have been able to teach them in two years. They really enjoyed the learning--and the cookies. Thank you so much."
- C.W., Studio City
- "It was a pleasure attending your Etiquette and Protocol Training last Thursday. Thank you very much for your enlightening lecture and it has relieved me a lot as being a new hire in this highly-productive team!
As you have pointed out, sitting in the corner of the office is somewhat a barrier that could easily isolate me from the team. And the only way to break the ice is to actively create the opportunities that enhance mutual understanding.
At the department luncheon table, the team automatically recalled your etiquette class and had a lot of fun in keeping an eye on each other's manner.(which also discovered many interesting stories and experiences) Learning to relax and being participative, I felt it became much easier than I had expected to, again, be one of them.
Next week, with more projected interfacing with my colleagues, I'm planning to talk more and learn more from discussions with the team. And I will bring you more update (and perhaps more questions) soon:)
Thank you and wish you a wonderful week!"
- J.L., Recent USC Graduate