We do not publish the names of our references to protect their privacy. We are happy to provide references on request.
Typical training engagements, however, have included:
- Speaking before members of the Young Presidents' Organization.
- Conducting a series of training classes for Japanese women new to the U.S. in the manners of our country.
- Training law firm associates in contemporary business etiquette.
- Instructing international business people in both domestic and foreign protocol.
- One-on-one training for newly promoted executives to assist them in career development.
- Training pre-teens in the basics of etiquette and good table manners.
- Lecturing on "Entertaining without Fear" for those who have not done a great deal of entertaining.
- Developing customized programs for corporate retreats and training sessions.
- Speaking on the marriage of food, wine, and correct restaurant service.